146th Silver Spurs Rodeo
Friday, June 4, 2021 at 7:30 PM
Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 7:30 PM
School’s out and the rodeo is in!
Join us this summer at the 146th Silver Spurs Rodeo and celebrate rodeo action and tradition in Kissimmee. Watch the sport of rodeo’s seven traditional events: bull riding, bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, tie-down roping, team roping, steer wrestling, and women’s barrel racing.
Tickets for the 146th Silver Spurs Rodeo will become available in the spring.
Looking for more ways to support the Silver Spurs Riding Club?
All donations go directly to organizations in Osceola County for scholarships, cancer support, veteran needs, and more. All donations are greatly appreciated and can be made directly on our tickets page.
Since 1944, the Silver Spurs Rodeo is a semi-annual event that has brought locals and visitors from around the world together to watch America’s original extreme sport. Our rodeo takes place during the 2nd and 3rd weekend of February and the first weekend of June each year. When tickets to the Silver Spurs Rodeo go on sale, they can be bought online. For questions about the tickets please call 407-67-RODEO (7-6336). We recommend purchasing tickets early to guarantee entrance.
Doors open an hour before each performance.
ABOUT THE ARENA
The Silver Spurs Rodeo is a Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association (PRCA) sanctioned event which means there are certain photography and media guidelines attendees and media must adhere to.
Only PRCA card-or permit-holding photographers and credentialed media photographers may shoot photos on the rodeo grounds using a professional lens. Fans may take photos from the stands, but only with cell phones or small cameras that have no extended or detachable lenses.
The Silver Spurs Arena is all indoors, with stadium seating. Silver Spurs Rodeo events are general admission seating. There really isn’t a bad seat in the house!
Ticket Pickup and Entry Process
ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE – If you purchased your ticket through the Silver Spurs Rodeo website, your tickets will be sent to the email you used when you purchased the tickets. Please print the ticket or have it available on your phone for scannable redemption. This will serve as your ticket and grant you access to the arena.
All attendees will have to go through a secure bag check prior to entering. Masks are required to enter
Silver Spurs Rodeo Guidelines for a Safe Rodeo
The health and safety of our partners, performers, fans, and staff remains a top priority for us. The Silver Spurs Club is committed to taking the following safety measures during our events.
- To minimize touchpoints and control crowd size, limited tickets will be available at the box office and fans are encouraged to purchase online in advance to guarantee seating.
- Appropriate fan-selected seat spacing that allows for 6’ social distancing between guests.
- Enhanced cleaning measures in high-touch areas throughout the facility.
- Face masks are required for all employees, visitors, and volunteers.
- Guests will be required to wear masks unless they are eating/drinking.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available upon entry.
- We will instruct all employees and volunteers to wash their hands and/or use hand-sanitizer at frequent intervals and after any of the following: using the restroom, sneezing, touching their face, blowing their nose, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, eating, drinking, smoking, entering, or leaving a guest area, and before and after their shift.
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by employees and volunteers based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to county/state/federal guidelines.
- Continued training that applies current information about hazards and infection control measures, including social distancing, handwashing, temperature checking, and disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
Silver Spurs Rodeo Arena Policies for Contestants and Contract Personnel
Please be advised the following will be in effect for our upcoming February event, the 145th Silver Spurs Rodeo, in accordance with the guidelines that will be in place due to COVID-19.
- No entrance into the arena facility without a ticket (strictly enforced).
- Extra tickets and/or passes not available once sold out.
- Contestant Personnel and one companion allowed in the arena.
- Stock Contracting Company, Flankman, and one companion allowed in the arena.
- Temperatures will be checked when entering the arena for all volunteers, workers, staff, contestants, and companions.
- Masks must be worn at all times, except when the contestant is competing.
- Social distancing is mandatory at all times in the arena, except during performances, competitions, and when it’s not possible for competing purposes.
- All activities will comply with the CDC, Department of Health, Osceola County, and PRCA/WRPA guidelines.